Ice Rink Dasher Board/Zamboni Advertising
The Walker Ice & Fitness Center offers advertising space on our ice arena dasher boards. Your company’s logo, products or services can be put on display for our diverse range of customers to see.
Why advertise at the WIFC?
- The Walker Ice & Fitness Center is open 14-18 hours a day, seven days a week with thousands of people walking through our doors on a weekly basis. Through dasher board advertising, your business will gain repetitive exposure to highly active participants and their families.
- The WIFC is home to HAWK Youth Hockey program. With both house and travel teams combined, there are over 20 teams that practice and play each week. Games are played every weekend against other area organizations and tournaments draw teams from all over the state.
- The WIFC is home to the Kenowa Hills High School Hockey Program
- The WIFC also has over 20 adult league teams, Learn to Ice Skate Program, Learn to Play Hockey Program, Cross Ice Mites and Summer Hockey schools—our ice rink is used year-round!
- Our Rink participates with Live Barn which is a streaming service that users can watch live games and view any past games/practices at the rink.
- Besides hockey we host weekly public open skate sessions, figure skating, private ice rentals, school groups, broom ball and skating parties with room rentals.
- Annual events such as Skary Skate, Walker WinterFest and Neon New Years Eve Skate draw large crowds and are open to the public.
How does this work?
- For Dasher Board advertising at the Walker Ice and Fitness Center, the customer must pay a deposit in the amount of $300 upon signing the agreement. The remaining balance is due prior to the installation of the board signs.
- The customer must provide all necessary artwork—Advertisement must be approved by WIFC management and signs will be supplied by the WIFC. Max dimension size is 30”x 84”.
- All rates are guaranteed for the renewal the following year.
- All companies advertising on a WIFC dasher board will have their company logo and contact information on the WIFC website sponsor page for one year.
- One year agreement for 1 Dasher Board Advertisement - $1,800*
- Renewal of one year Dasher Board Advertisement - $1,200 (does not include cost of signage if needed)
- Two-year contract for both sides of Zamboni -- $5,000*
*includes cost of the signage
We look forward to working with you and your firm. For further information or to submit a form, please contact: Ice Director, Mike Fountain at 616 735-6112 or Facility Director, Mary Kay Sherman at 616 735-6113.