How do I report a pothole?

If the pothole is on a local road, you may contact our offices at (616) 791-6854. However, if the pothole is on a state road, such as M-11 (Wilson Avenue) or M-45 (Lake Michigan Drive), please contact the Kent County Road Commission online or call (616) 242-6900.


Show All Answers

1. When does the city remove snow?
2. Why do residential areas get plowed last?
3. How much equipment is plowing at one time?
4. What does all this cost?
5. How much salt does the City use?
6. What about snow removal?
7. Who do I call if I have a problem with snow removal?
8. How do I report a pothole?
9. Is sidewalk repair in a subdivision the City's or resident's responsibility?