News Flash Home
The original item was published from 6/20/2023 8:25:03 AM to 7/1/2023 9:54:24 AM.
Home - Ice & Fitness
Posted on: June 20, 2023
[ARCHIVED] Fall Soccer Registration Save the Date!
- Registration for Fall soccer will open on July 1 and will be available until July 17 (exception - if an age division fills before the July 17 deadline, it will close sooner. Limited space is available and divisions fill up quickly, so sign up sooner rather than later.)
- Fall season will include 5 weeks of games. First Game will be Sept 16 (practices begin Sept 5).
- Cost for the 4 to 6 age groups is $40 for residents and $50 for non-residents.
- Cost for the 7 to 13 age groups is $50 for residents and $60 for non-residents.
- $5 discount for each additional family member.
- Additional $10 late fee charge for registrations received after July 17.
- Refunds are not permitted once your player is placed on a team. Refund will be permitted before teams are formed less $10 to cover costs associated with making last-minute adjustments.
- Volunteer Coaches will receive a full refund for the child's registration that they are coaching and will be allowed two friend requests once a background check is complete and clear. To apply to be a volunteer coach, fill out this volunteer coach's application (PDF) and email to Michelle May