The first Thursday, Friday, and Saturday in May
- Thursday, 8 am to 6 pm.
- Friday through 8 am to 7 pm
- Saturday from 7 am to noon
4243 Remembrance Road - behind City Hall, look for directional signs.
Proof of Residency
Bring a driver's license, tax bill, or voter ID card
Fee Schedule - Cash or Checks
- $5 (per visit) - single car or minivan
- $5 - per tire
- $10 per tire with rim
- $10 (per visit) - single car with trailer
- $10 (per visit) - single pickup truck
- $20 (per visit) - single pick-up truck with trailer
- Appliances (refrigerators coolant to be removed with certificate)
- Wood, brush, leaves, and grass clippings
- Mattresses, old doors, small household appliances, old windows, and furniture.
Please note: Unfortunately, this page cannot list all accepted items. Most items are accepted except for the items listed below. If the thing you want to drop off is not explicitly listed and you have questions, please contact the Department of Public Works at (616) 791-6854.
Items Not Accepted
City of Walker Department of Public Works (616) 791-6854