If you've been involved in an accident in the City of Walker and would like to obtain a copy of that report, you may do so in person or by mail You may obtain a copy of your accident report Monday through Thursday between 7:30 am and 5:00 PM at the Walker Police Department. Please call our Records Bureau at (616) 791-6812 first to make sure your report is ready.
You may may also request a copy of your accident report by mail:
Walker Police Department
4343 Remembrance Rd NW
Walker, MI 49534
1. Incident Number (if you have it)
2. Driver's Name and DL Number
3. Date, Time and Location of Accident
4. Payment ($3.00 for the first 2 pages and $1.00 for each subsequent page)
5. Self-addressed, stamped envelope
Reports will be returned to you by mail, or email if requested, normally within five business days.
You can also purchase a copy of your accident report for a $10.00 fee only by visiting the State of Michigan TCPS (Traffic Crash Purchasing System) link.