Burn Permit

Burn Permit Applications for Calendar Year 2019 Will Be Available Online After March 1, 2019
Burning permits may be obtained online or from the Receptionist at City Hall.  The burning permits are free however you must apply each calendar year. 
THE CITY OF WALKER PROHIBTS THE BURNING OF LEAVES AND GRASS.  You are only permitted to burn small twigs and branches.

For specific instructions regarding our open burning rules and regulations click here.