The District Court Judge and/or Magistrate have the authority to perform marriages.

The fee for this service is $10.00. This fee is submitted to the funding unit in the City where the wedding is performed.

There is a residency requirement. Either the bride or groom MUST reside in the City of Walker or Grandville.