COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
The City of Walker accepts the following forms of payment: cash, personal or business checks, bank cashier checks, money orders, E-checks and credit/debit cards.
Credit or Debit Card Payments
Payment for the following items may be made using a credit or debit card:
- Permits (building, demolition, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, storm water drainage, and temporary use)
- Building Code Board of Appeals Applications
- Mineral Mining Applications
- Planning Commission Applications
- Zoning Board of Appeals Applications
Credit and debit card payments are processed for the City of Walker by a third party service names Point & Pay. Please be advised that Point & Pay will charge you a non-refundable convenience fee for your transaction.