CDD Online Payments

Community Development Department Payment Options

The City of Walker accepts the payment forms of cash, personal or business checks, bank cashier checks, money orders and credit/debit cards.


Credit or Debit Card Payments

Payment for the following items may be made using a credit or debit card:
      Permits (building, demolition, electrical, mechanical, plumbing, storm water drainage (plumbing), temporary use)
      Building Code Board of Appeals Applications
      Contractor Registration
      Mineral Mining Applications 
      Planning Commission Applications
      Zoning Board of Appeals Applications

Credit and debit card payments are processed for the City of Walker by a third party company named Government Payment Services.  Please be advised that Government Payment Services will charge you a non-refundable convenience fee for your transaction.

To make a payment online, please click here.  You may also pay by telephone by calling Government Payment Services at 888.604.7888 and referencing Walker’s Pay Location Code (PLC) #8866.